NAPA Brakes® Adaptive One® Calipers
With Adaptive One®, the primary focus of every caliper is quality. That’s why Adaptive One e-coated brake calipers are tested extensively throughout the remanufacturing process, ensuring proper operation the first time, and every time.
- e-Coat provides a uniform layer of corrosion protection for housing and bracket on both iron and aluminum calipers, including inside the bracket bores to help prevent stuck brackets
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and an air-tight seal
- Pre-lubricated guide bolts on mounting brackets save installation time and prevent seizing
- 100% S.A.E. specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance
- OE specifications matched on phenolic pistons to ensure proper heat dissipation
Limited Lifetime warranty
Most comprehensive coverage available in the Automotive Aftermarket.
Easy To Install
Adaptive One brake calipers offer everything needed for installation in one box including banjo bolts, cable mounting brackets, levers, springs, and pre-lubed components with high-temperature synthetic grease (where applicable).
*Currently only available in select markets.